Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What I Did Today To Save Energy

sg
My Darlin' Tracy recently started her first Facebook page, What I Did Today To Save Energy, where she (and other people) post what tiny thing they did that day to save just a little bit of energy. Being the Queen of Statistics that she is, she also posts various little facts about how save energy; some obvious, some surprising.

I realized that she needed some sort of avatar for the page, and the idea of an energy-saver lightbulb above a piggy bank seemed so perfect that I couldn't wait to get working on it.

This pretty much looks exactly what I saw in my head, and I like it a lot because its different than the stuff I usually do. It now sits at the top left of Darlin' Tracy's page, and I couldn't be more proud!


1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

Very cool! And great page!