Monday, June 28, 2010

Julie

sg
Special Bonus Post!

After doing my portrait of Diesel, one of the beautiful dogs that's currently residing at the Baldwin Park, CA dog shelter, I got the chance to talk to some of the wonderful, caring people who are trying to find homes for these dogs.

I told them I wanted to help out in some additional way, and since my Diesel portrait bopped its way around Facebook, I thought I'd try again to use my art skillz to get garner some more attention for another dog who needs a home. In this, case, a sweet little MinPin named Julie (who you can learn more about here).

I'm happy to report many of the dogs residing at the Baldwin Park shelter found homes over the weekend, but of course there are still more who didn't. So I'm gonna keep going, doing what I can...


2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Both our dogs are from local shelters. Wish I could take more, but two seems to be our limit right now. Plenty of dogs out there waiting for homes, though.

rob! said...

Very cool, Joe. And yes, there are so many dogs and cats who need good homes...