Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Closed For The Season

sg
This is the poster for Closed For The Season, a new horror movie from ShadowCast pictures that will have its world premiere at the Monster-Mania Con in Cherry Hill this weekend.

My friend--and co-star of the movie--Damian Maffei asked me a while back if I would consider putting together a more old-timey poster for it, and since that's exactly the kind of project I enjoy the most, I readily agreed.

I originally had an even more old-timey look to it, but over the course of a couple of weeks, suggestions from Damian, the director, and the producers nudged me towards a darker, slightly more modern look. Overall, it still had that look I was going for, so the end result satisfied everybody.


Hopefully, I'll get some pics taken at this weekend's Monster-Mania con where Damian and some others from the film will be talking Closed For The Season up. I also did some ancillary advertising material for the movie, which will show up here next week!


2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Very cool! And right up my alley. :)

Can't wait to hear more about this film.

Wings1295 said...

Checked out the trailer online. Looks interesting, different.