Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Capital Thinking Magazine - Winter 2008

sg
I do a lot of magazine work that never really sees the light of day, and in that I mean work that doesn't appear in nationally-sold magazines, nor is the kind of work I tend to put up on namtab.com, because there's nothing all that "exciting" about it.

But its important work nonetheless, so I figured I should occasionally point one of these pieces out for people to see. The portrait above is for Capital Thinking magazine, a specialty publication covering business, finance, politics, and the law.

I've been doing the illustrations for the "Q&A" feature for a couple of years now, and they're always a nice little assignment to work on. I just finished this one over the holiday, I thought it came out pretty well. I also like how its laid into the text, making the page look really nice over all.


No comments: