Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Charles Schwab On Investing - Summer 2009

sg
This is the most recent piece I've done for Charles Schwab On Investing magazine, for their Summer 2009 issue.

As I've stated before, I really enjoy these assignments from CSOI because they're all so different--each piece I've done for them (you can see previous ones here) is about a different subject and has a different look, and they're always a fun challenge.

I also enjoy seeing text laid over my work--since most of my printed work are portraits, they tend to stand apart from the text, but with CSOI the article is frequently integrated with my illustration, like it is here. I think it gives articles like this more flow and make them more visually appealing.

And I'm happy to report, I'm working on another piece for CSOI right now!


No comments: