Monday, February 14, 2011

The Misadventures of Valentine Vickie

sg
"I'm not sure, but I'm betting I'll have to come up with another one of these for Valentine's Day, the smuttiest of all holidays."--me, 12/6/10.

Well, here we are, and yes, the third of my trilogy (such a high-falutin' word) in my "Misadventures of..." series, which started with Halloween Harriet and then Mistletoe Missy, is here in time for Valentine's Day.

My first instinct is to say this is the last in the series ("Independence Day Irene" just doesn't have that alliterative snap), but of course I've said that so many times before I wouldn't trust me on that. I don't.


2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Hah - It is awesome, Rob!

:)

Wings1295 said...

And don't declare it over - What about the Misadventures of "Saint" Patty???

;)