Monday, January 25, 2010

Monster PSA: Caroline Munro

sg
Okay, at this point I think we can safely say these posters have come completely unmoored from the "Monster" designation. What can I say? This was a piece I really wanted to do.

Caroline Munro appeared in a bunch of sci-fi/fantasy/action movies during my childhood, like The Golden Voyage of Sinbad, The Spy Who Loved Me, and The Abominable Dr. Phibes.

While she didn't always have large parts, her stunning looks helped usher many a young boy into puberty, and that's what I'm channeling here. While I was too young to really...appreciate what Caroline Munro added to some of the movies I saw at the time, she was like a timebomb, waiting to go off in my head a few years down the line.


You can learn all about Ms. Munro on her official site!


3 comments:

wiec? said...

very nice bro!

Manu said...

I remember she had played in a movie with dinosaurs and Doug McClure ! She is a good memory to my puberty too.... : P

She has haunted our dreams, that's right ! Good job indeed !

Rob Tullo said...

"This was a piece I really wanted to do." --Rob Kelly

Funny, that's the same thing I was thinking.