Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Caught In The Act - 2008

sg
Another faux-paperback cover, this one frustrated me a bit.

I wanted to have some sort of silhouette in the doorway to, you know, underscore the whole "caught" thing.

But no matter how hard I tried moving the various elements around, I could never quite get it the way I wanted--it looked too crowded and didn't read right, so I bailed and left it like this.

I think this is pretty good; but it was one of those times when I couldn't produce what I saw in my head.

By the way, this is an exception to the usual "rules" of my faux-paperbacks--the title, author, and tag line are all mine this time. I'm particularly proud of the tag line--I know I'd like to read a book with a plot like that.


1 comment:

Craig Zablo said...

Even though it didn't work out the way you'd have liked, it still works!