Thursday, November 19, 2009

Time Out New York: Kristen Bell

sg
This week's "Hot Seat" portrait for Time Out New York is Kristen Bell!

Ms. Bell was promoting her new movie, Serious Moonlight, but since I didn't know much about it I decided to do a portrait more reflective of her bubbly, sunny personality (in movies, at least, like Forgetting Sarah Marshall).

As you can see, I went for very cheery colors and overall upbeat look. The faded "leaf" effect doesn't mean anything in particular, other than it helped with the feel I wanted--and it accidentally sort of goes along with her hair, making it look like there's a slight breeze!

I have to thank Time Out New York for allowing me the opportunity to search the web for pictures of Kristen Bell and getting to call it work.


1 comment:

deni-kirkova said...

i saw this just as i had dracula's lament from forgetting sarah marshall in my head - love her, great work :)