Monday, November 30, 2009

Monster PSA: Rod Taylor

sg
This week's Monster PSA poster of The Time Machine's Rod Taylor was done as a sort of companion piece to the Morlocks one (seen exclusively for the TCM Movie Morlocks interview I did back in September with Richard Harlan Smith), since I'm such a big fan of that movie.

I've been using all different color combinations for these PSA posters, but I've tended to stay away from red and green because, to almost everyone, it immediately screams Christmas. But I thought I'd give it a try here, and I don't think it came out too badly.

This is one of the few posters where the subject isn't offering you, the reader, advice; rather he's pointing out the differences between you and he. I'd say anyone who built themselves a time machine would probably feel the need to distance himself from everyone else.


Available:
Rod Taylor T-Shirt
Rod Taylor Mug


1 comment:

Sean Tiffany said...

Well, if you needed a second opinion, the red and green on this piece definitely doesn't scream Christmas. It's very moody and well done.

Great job as always!