Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Killer Covers

sg
This is a banner I did for the blog Killer Covers, run by my friend J. Kingston Pierce, dedicated to classic paperback book covers.

J. asked me to design a banner for the site, using some real-life paperbacks as decoration. Not only did it sound like fun, but J.has been a big booster of my site, something I very much appreciate--in fact, it was his recommendation that led author Mike Gerrard to contact me about Strip Till Dead, and we know how that turned out!

J. also did an interview with me about my work and some of favorite paperback covers, which you can find at Killer Covers today.

Thanks to J. for all his efforts on my behalf, and for asking me to do the banner. I'm very happy with it, and I hope it adorns Killer Covers for a long time!


2 comments:

J. Kingston Pierce said...

You did excellent work on this project, Rob. I really appreciate the commitment and talent you brought to giving Killer Covers a banner worth flying high for many years to come!

Cheers,
J. (aka Jeff)

Wings1295 said...

Excellent stuff indeed! Great job! Every blog should have such a great header.