Monday, November 19, 2012

Video Detective Villain of the Week

sg
Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything new; I've been so busy with other projects that I really haven't had time to produce anything new outside of client work, a lot of which wasn't really worth showcasing here.

One exception are the series of portraits I've for VideoDetective.com, a website featuring trailers for movies, TV shows, games, and more. Back in July, they came up with this idea for a "villain of the week", who would be picked from whatever big movie was coming out that week. Tongue planted firmly in cheek, I produced these every week from August through October. Starting in November, they changed their frequency monthly--the better to give people more time to see them, and enter the contest associated with each one.

Below are all of the VOTWs I've done so far; I think they got better as I went along and they've been a lot of fun to do. I hope I can keep doing them!
sgsgsg
sg
sgsg

sg
sgsg
sg
sg


No comments: